If you are looking for low budget case build, then look no further NZXT Technologies Source 210 Computer Case has an outstanding quality with many excellent features. According to NZXT, their goal with this case is "to provide the basic chassis to house your rig and just a little more to meet your needs". I think with this goal in mind they have absolutely delivered on their promise! This is not a power-house case, but at this price no-one should be expecting it to be.
This is not your usual fifty buck case! The steel used is extremely sturdy and NZXT has taken great care to ensure that there are no sharp edges to be found! Even the plastic of the front panel seems very sturdy and well made! The included fans are whisper quiet, and yet the still move a LOT of air, keeping the case cool without sounding like an aeroplane taking off! All of the hardware included with my case was of excellent quality, and everything screwed in just fine.
I absolutely love the design of this case! It has all the earmarks of a more expensive case, with uniform color everywhere, holes for cable management, and a nifty (near) tool-less design that I am extremely impressed with at this price. Even the power and reset buttons have been very well designed, with a sleek all-black look. As is to be expected with most cases today, the PSU is bottom mounted, something which simply makes sense, although you would be surprised how many budget cases lack this feature! The case doesn't come with air filters, however these are very cheap and can be found on Amazon.
All of the front panel wires and fan wires are long enough to route behind the mother without much difficulty (especially with 21 holes to zip-tie things down!) Another great feature is the space left in between the motherboard and right side panel for routing power cables. I can fit your connector without any resistance when closing the panel.
- Almost tool-less design.
- 2x120mm included fans top and back for excellent air flow
- Cable management holes in motherboard plate
- Rear water-cooling holes with rubber grommets
- Space for four more 120mm fans
- All internal cables are black for uniformity!
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 Front Panel
- It looks clean
- 2 fans blowing air out on the back (near the board) and on the top surface. there are places for more fans if you need to add more
- fairly light
- steel feel
- usb 3.0 attaches from motherboard to front faceplate usb slot.
- I like the way front hdd light is somewhat dim behind a plate. it's not invasive even when the room lights are off.
- fits well with atx motherboard (duh that's what it's supposed to do) enough room for probably a large videocard which may take 2 pci slot spaces
- Good wiring system layout.
- The front USB ports are upside down.
- While NZXT advertises this case as almost completely tool-less, you WILL need to screw HDDs and DVD Drives on the far side to prevent vibration. Not a huge deal again.
- "Tool-less" design does not allow for reverse-mounting of hard-drives.
Price : $35
NZXT Technologies Source 210 Computer Case Specifications:
I probably would give this case a 9.5 out of ten, rather than a full ten because of the several points mentioned above. That said, you will absolutely get your money's worth.With all the features you normally find in a pro case, save the extra fifty and upgrade your CPU cooler or something. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.